Updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Here is some important information you need to know when visiting the school.
Please read it carefully.
(updated october 14, 2020)
The School is open and operating in a limited capacity. This means we have limited class sizes to accommodate for social distancing. We are offering both on campus and Adult Art Online options. Youth programs and classes are continuing with maximum health measures in place. Youth Art Online classes and Take & Make Activity Boxes are also available. Visit the Youth Academy page沙巴体育入口 for more information.
one of the main changes that will affect our students this coming season is the downsizing of our workshops. in order accommodate safe social distancing, the average registrations allowed for each workshop will be 10 students.
沙巴体育入口arizona continues to be reopening at a rate based on numbers put into prodedure by the local government. restrictions to the initial return policies designed by local and state government do change and we update our procedures to reflect these measures.
Our staff works daily to diligently implement protocols as recommended by the ADHS and CDC, and we remain eager to serve our students with their health as our top priority. Click here to see the health policies and protocols that have been maximized to follow CDC and ADHS guidelines.
What SAS is doing:
- Masks or face coverings are required for all staff, instructors, students and visitors while on the school premises.
- Random temperature checks will take place throughout the day.
- Max capacity numbers per room have been revised to follow social distancing for facility, artists, models, instructors, summer camp students and visitors
- All frequently used surfaces are being disinfected and cleaned regularly.
- All equipment has been sanitized and will continue to be cleaned between student usage
- New sanitizing stations have been installed in each studio and we ask that you use these regularly. These are in addition to the sinks in each room with antibacterial soap provided.
- The 6-foot social distancing suggested by the CDC will be followed within the school building
What we ask of you:
- Wear your masks or face coverings while on school premises. Do so in the way the CDC suggests ()
- Wash your hands before putting on your face covering
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face
- Make sure you can breathe easily
- Do not be offended if we ask to take your temperature. It is not personal.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between you and other people who are around you.
- Stay home if you feel sick. Do not come to the school. Contact a medical provider and follow their advice.
- Conduct self-screenings throughout the day – If you or someone around you exhibits symptoms of illness: fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other indicators you /they should leave and seek medical attention.
- Do not gather in one place – entrances, doorways, front desk, etc.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and use the hand sanitizer regularly, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your cough or sneeze, cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Please follow the SAS procedures set in order to create a safe environment for all.
This page is updated regularly. We also encourage you to visit the and the .